Saturday, July 31, 2021

Weekend Wrap Up plus a freebie!

Happy Saturday! 

School is only 10 and 13 days away for my kids! I can't wait! My middle child will be starting Kindergarten! He can't wait to go to school with his brother and ride the bus. Thanks to FL being a hot zone of Covid, they will have to wear their masks for a while but they are excited for school to start. I hope they keep that excitement with school. 

Connie's newest Life Chronicled collection is perfect to document those school memories! 

Ginger Scraps | DSS | My Memories | Scrap Girls 


Also releasing this weekend is the new 2021 July collab! 

Available at Gingerscraps




___________________________________________

Sherri Lynne used Americana to make you this freebie! 


Get it here.


Have a great weekend! 

~Shellby~




No comments: