Sunday, August 1, 2021

Sunday Sneak Peek, Happy Days Again {NEW Ginger Scraps Buffet}, and a few other reminders + FREEBIE

Happy Sunday!  With a new week comes a sneak peek at what fun Connie has planned for later in the week.  This one has some super cute faces!


Be sure to check back on Friday to see a full reveal! I have to admit, I say two of those sayings on the word strips that you can see in the preview a LOT and with school starting back in two weeks I'm going to be saying them even more often. Yes, my southern comes out full force at times.

Today I have a new release to share with you!  I know, it's not a Friday, but it is the 1st of the month and that means the Ginger Scraps Buffet Sale kicks off today.  Connie has been feeling the nostalgia bug here lately and with this collection, she's taking a tender path with hints of days gone by.  Check out Happy Days Again! You can pick up the main kit and 7 add-on packs in one convenient bundle.


Here is a closer look at the kit and those packs!



__________________________________________________

Friday's new release was a wonderful collection that has a nod to the vintage side of school days.  I picked up the kit to make a card fronts but got side tracked with company arriving on Friday night. I finished up one on Saturday and I have plans this afternoon to work on another.  I think this collection would be great to scrap some of my mom's old school photos.  You'll notice that this collection is also perfect for current day and off-topic layouts.  Have you picked this collection up yet?


Connie also has this coordinating Quick Page pack available!



I love looking at layouts from Connie's team because I always see something that I hadn't thought of doing and get inspired.  Color combinations, clusters, paper combos, and so much more!
__________________________________________________

North Meets South Studios which is the outstanding designing duo of Connie Prince and Trixie Scraps have another lovely addition to the 2021 series.  Check out 2021 July: Goodness (yes, they snuck that one in there on Saturday!).



__________________________________________________

I hope you stayed with me up to here!  Today's blog freebie is an awesome Quick Page from CTM Deanna that she made with LC: School Days. If you are looking for another great Quick Page freebie with this collection, check your Connie Prince newsletter.  Not a subscriber?  There is a link on the sidebar of this blog where you can sign up!  Connie also includes a link to her newsletters on Twitter where you can follow her @connieprince00.  What's your favorite way to stay up to date on all the Connie Prince happenings?  Inquiring minds want to know.  Here is your blog freebie! 


Have a spectacular day!

~Susan~

No comments: