Friday, July 30, 2021

Life Chronicled: School Days {NEW}

Do you remember your first day of school?  Have some favorite memories of your time in grade school, middle school, or high school?  Life Chronicled: School Days may be the perfect kit for you to scrap about all those things!  Check out today's new release from Connie Prince.


Vintage, classy, nostalgic, artsy and so much more. I think I'm drooling over the messy papers and page edges.  I can see so much potential missing them with the kit!  I love that you can pick up this collection in a convenient bundle because if you are like me, you want all the pieces at once and on new release week it's 40% off.

Here is a closer look at the pack in the bundle.

There is also a mini-kit included in the bundle as you can see in the bundle preview.  If you like Quick Pages, Connie has this coordinating pack on sale for 40% this week as well.



I love the outside the box layouts!  Connie's kits are so very versatile and I know this one is going to be a favorite around here for a while.

Today's blog freebie is a cool cluster that CTM Sherri Lynne made with the 2021 June: Strength collection by North Meets South Studios.  I love the edgy grunge look!



Have a fabulous weekend!

~Susan~

No comments: