Thursday, July 29, 2021

Last day for Travelogue British Columbia Sale

One day I hope to get to go back to British Columbia for a visit.  I went when I was a teen with my extended family that lived in the Seattle, Washington area and I remember thinking how tall the trees were in the area we were camping in.  It was beautiful but like most teenagers, I didn't fully appreciate the beauty while I was there.  Now as an adult I long for the peace being out in nature holds for me.  Travelogue: British Columbia would be the perfect backdrop for telling of any adventures you might have as well as many other layouts.  Have you checked it out yet?  Today is the last day to save 40% on this collection, don't miss it!

For today's layout inspiration from Connie's Creative Team I have a few layouts made with Travelogue: British Columbia that are off-topic.  I love all the different looks!


What will you make with this collection?  I wound up with some crazy life stuff keeping me from working with this collection but I'm so very tempted to snag it today and see what card fronts I can make with it.

For your blog freebie today I have a lovely cluster frame from CTM Sherri Lynne.  To download click on the preview or link below.


Have a terrific Thursday!

~Susan~