Monday, October 5, 2026

Happy Monday + Blog Game Winner!

Good Monday morning!

This week's blog game winner is Brenda P., I have sent a coupon code to your email.  Congratulations!  I'll see you all back here Wednesday for a new game :)

My stores are on sale 50% off for the DSD Sale PLUS I have a gorgeous new collection called Autumn Nights in the store at Ginger Scraps for October Buffet!

DSD Sale:


Available at: Ginger Scraps & My Memories

-----------------------

New October Buffet - Autumn Nights


Available at Ginger Scraps

Creative Team Layouts:







-----------------------

October 2026 Coupon Codes:

Save $2 off orders of $14 or more with code: 2off14Oct
Save $4 off orders of $22 or more with code: 4off22Oct
Save $6 off orders of $30 or more with code: 6off30Oct
Save $8 off orders of $36 or more with code: 8off36Oct
Save $10 off orders for $40 or more with code: 10off40Oct

Not valid on collabs (kits/templates created with another designer).
Coupons expire 10/31/2026, no use limits.
Available to use at Ginger Scraps only.

-----------------------

Today's Free Gift:



Have a great week!!
Connie



 

No comments: