Sunday, October 4, 2026

DSD Sale and Autumn Nights + FREEBIE

 This whole week we're celebrating Digital Scrapbooking Day and Connie is having an amazing storewide sale!


Autumn Nights is a stunning Fall collection that Connie created for the October Buffet Sale at Ginger Scraps. This speaks to my Fall loving heart and I can't wait to get creative with it!



I'm off to play around in the forums and challenges for a bit.  I've been a bit under the weather all weekend and instead of getting to enjoy DSD weekend I've been sleeping.  I'm thinking about trying to learn how to make stickers with my Cricut today as well.  I have all the materials but just haven't gotten around to actually making stickers.  

Thank you for stopping by the blog today!  Before you leave, here is a fun cluster from CTM Deb created with Autumn Nights.


~Susan~

No comments: