Sunday, August 16, 2026

Sneak Peek + FREEBIE

 I hope you have had a glorious weekend!  I got a little more sleep and after working through some lesson planning today, I plan on scrapping a bit.  Let's kick this week off with a peek at what Connie has coming your way later this week!


I think this one might just be a little surprising but full of fun!

The Ginger Scraps Bake Sale is in full swing and here's what Connie has on sale.


#2024 August - Kit | 12x12 Templates |Quick Pages


I have more inspiration from Connie's amazing Creative Team featuring her new August 2026 Template Bundle and her latest kit, Paint Chips Girly Girl.


_______________________________

Paint Chips Girly Girl

Ginger Scraps | My Memories


_______________________________

#2026 August - Quick Pages


Visit the Ginger Scraps Blog each day in August to download Connie's FREE Daily Download Kit!



Thanks for stopping by today and as a parting "Thanks for reading this far!"  Here is a sweet cluster freebie made with Reminisce by CTM Penny.


Have a spectacular week!

~Susan~

No comments: