This month's Creative Team Member that was in the spotlight was . . . Carla! She is such a vibrant and sweet lady! We are so lucky to have her on Connie's team. Carla, thanks for taking the time to fill out all the interview questions and let us get to know you a bit better.
I'll have some more inspiration from Carla in a moment. There was a little more action in the guesses this month which makes this even more fun! You are all making me work on trying to keep you guessing up until the 3rd week and I hope you are having a good time looking through the galleries and checking in on our CTMs throughout digiland. This month's correct guess and randomly picked winner is . . .
Congratulations Grace James! As soon as I get the coupon from Connie, I'll send it on it's way to you.
Today I have the last look at the 2027 Calendar Templates and the Pre-Made Calendars. I got to thinking, the calendar templates and pre-made toppers are a good size for brag book pages too! I know, our phones are our digital brag books but I like having the physical brag book to share with my students. My phone is completely off-limits!
2027 Pre-made Calendars
Here are a few more inspirational layouts from CTM Carla to help get your creativity boosted!
BLOG FREEBIE
Have a wonderful Thursday!
~Susan~
No comments:
Post a Comment