Sunday, June 18, 2023

Happy Father's Day and a Sneak Peek!

Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful dads out there who show up and give the best of themselves for their families.  May today be full of wonderful blessings for you.  

Today's Sneak Peek has me thinking of elegance and summer joy.  What words would you use to describe what you see?  This will be releasing this Friday so be sure to swing back by to see the full reveal.


Connie had two new releases this past Friday.  The June 2023 Template Bundle and a new addition to the Paint Chips Series.





Have you checked out the June 2023 Bake Sale @ Ginger Scraps?  Is Life Chronicled: My Life's Work on your wish list?  Now is the perfect time to add it to your scrapping stash!

Life Chronicled: My Life's Work - Kit | Life Chronicled: My Life's Work - Templates 

Life Chronicled: My Life's Work - Word Art

I hope you have a spectacular Sunday!  Here's a cool quick page freebie from CTM Kelly created with Summer Splash just for you for stopping by the blog today.


~Susan~

1 comment: