Monday, June 19, 2023

Monday Morning Bake Sale, New Releases and a Freebie!

 Happy Monday! 

When this publishes, I will be poolside at Port Orleans resort at Disney. My oldest son wanted to stay in a hotel for his birthday. It will be two days of one on one time with Mom and Dad. I hope you are enjoying the holiday weekend and you have some fun plans too! 

________________________________________________________________________________

The June Template Bundle is here! 



There is also a new Paint Chips kit! 


Tomorrow is the last day to shop the Bake Sale at Gingerscraps! 

Life Chronicled: My Life's Work - Kit | Life Chronicled: My Life's Work - Templates 

Life Chronicled: My Life's Work - Word Art


__________________________________________________________________


Theresa made you this quickpage! 

Get it here. 

Have a Fantastic Week! 

~Shellby~

1 comment: