Friday, January 27, 2023

#2023 February {NEW} + FREEBIES

I so appreciate you all understanding my SNAFU yesterday with the freebie.  I pre-posted Thursday's post and forgot to remove the freebie from our shared list in the CT forum.  I hate it when I do that!  Mainly because we love giving you special gifts made with Connie's kits and I don't like disappointing you.  I'm still not feeling 100% and my auto-pilot posting didn't go so well.  I'm going to make it up to you today with an extra freebie so read on and make sure you pick up both gifts at the end of today's post.

Before you scroll on down to those gifts, let's take a look at the brand NEW adorable collection that Connie is releasing today!  #2023 February has that adorable factor that I think many of us are going to love playing with this month.


Here's a closer look at the packs you can pick up in the convenient bundle (and save with just one click!).




I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ahead and I'll see you back here on Sunday with a sneak peek at next week's new release.  Both of your freebies today were created with Outdoors: Fishing.  I hope you enjoy both!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No worries - stuff happens - as they say.... technology is great when it works - opposite well.... I appreciate all of the great freebies from Connie and team. Lin

Susan said...

Thanks for being so sweet about it, Lin! We appreciate every one of Connie's fans and love that you stop by the blog to share a moment or two of your day with us. I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Crystalnva said...

Beautiful Thank you bunches :)