Sunday, January 29, 2023

Sneak Peek Sunday + FREEBIE

Sneak peeks always remind me of when I was little and presents started appearing under the Christmas tree.  Those shiny wrapped boxes sat there mocking me with temptation.  Oh how I wanted to know what was inside them!  Even worse was when my mom discovered gift bags.  I mean, there was only so much you could do to keep snooping undetected when it was a box wrapped up so pristinely that any movement might cause damage to the paper.  Tissue paper on the other hand could be shifted aside an no one would would know, right? Ha!  I only tried that once, total fail. The tissue paper did NOT go back like it was in the first place and to top it all off, the bag was empty.  Moms know everything.

Good news for you!  Connie loves giving you a peek at what amazing thing is coming your way!  You get a glimpse into the future and no shame attached to peeking!  Today's sneak peek is sure to chase away any winter blues you may be experiencing.  I know my heart was brightened the moment I got a look at it.


Would you like to enter your name into a drawing to win this kit on release day?  Head over to Club Connie Prince on Facebook and leave a comment on the Sneak Peek post.  That's all you have to do!

Connie just released another collection that brought smiles and joy into my world this past week.  I don't know how anyone can see #2023 February and keep a frown on their face.  It's full of adorable elements and pretty papers to create with!



I hope you all have a spectacular Sunday and a wonderful start to this last part of January and first part of February.  I'll leave you with this precious quick page freebie from CTM Theresa that she created with #2023 February.  Enjoy!


~Susan~

1 comment:

Crystalnva said...

Beautiful Thank you bunches :)