Thursday, January 26, 2023

Thursday Round Up and a FREEBIE

This week is speeding by and the weekend will be here before we know it.  I heard that some of you got a dose of Old Man Winter this week.  It missed my area but the temperatures went from 70s to 30s and that was not fun to be out in.  I guess I got spoiled with the unseasonably warm temps.  I kept reminding my students that we hadn't got to February yet and that's the month we generally see winter weather make its appearance.  

Today is the last day to pick up Outdoors: Hunting on sale so if you have been waiting to add this to your scrapping arsenal then today is the best time to pick it up!



Today's the day.  It's the last day that you can pick up any of these retiring products before Connie pulls them from her stores to make room for new products.  These are all fabulous kits and you really don't want to miss out!



That's all the news I have for today.  I'll be back tomorrow with a look at this week's new release along with inspiration from Connie's Creative Team to kick off your weekend fun.  Until then, here is your freebie from Connie's Creative Team, a Quick Page by CTM Theresa created with Canada Day!  This would make a cute Valentine's layout!


Have a terrific Thursday!

~Susan~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you but same download gift as yesterday! I'll check back later. Have a wonderful day!!

Anonymous said...

This is great. Thanks Eh?

Susan said...

Sorry about that! I pre-posted in a exhausted haze the other day and forgot to remove the freebie from our shared list in our CT forum. Be on the lookout on Friday's post for an extra freebie to make up for my mistake. :) I can't promise it won't ever happen again (hey, I'm human) but I really do try to not make that mistake often.

Anonymous said...

NO .. no .. no.... don't apologize.. I was just giving you a heads up! I hope you still had a good day.. and thank you for the double whammy of gifts today!!! :)