Monday, August 1, 2022

It's a new month! New Buffet, sales and a Freebie!!!

 Happy August! 

I am in school countdown mode! 9 more days and my feral children will be back to school. I am looking forward to more quiet, I am not looking forward to waking up early to get them on the bus. I am eager to spend the days with my toddler who is learning new words daily. What are you looking forward to in August?

Pam K won last week's blog game! She played our weekly game and won a $10 code to Connie's store. Every Wednesday we play our super simple game! Come back on Wednesday and participate for your shot to win another $10 code!

______________________________________________________________

It's a new month which means there's a new Buffet! 

This month's Life Chronicled series focuses on our homes. Grab the collection for 50% off until August 5th! 











Exclusively at Gingerscraps



Also, make sure you grab #2022 August! 



________________________________________________________

Kelly made you this cluster! 
Have a great week!
~Shellby~

No comments: