Sunday, July 31, 2022

Sneak Peek Sunday & a FREEBIE

I have a feeling that Connie's next new release is going to bring back some nostalgic memories for many of us.  I'm not going to say anything else about it until Friday but I bet this sneak peek will bring an instant recall of the sights, sounds, and smells for you!


Now that you've gotten a glimpse at what is coming later this week how about a look at what is on sale right now?  This past week's new release is full of summer fun and adorableness!


I think the paint/stamped triangles is a brilliant interpretation of the template from this kit!  Connie's Creative Team blows me away week after week with their lovely layouts and ideas.

Today I have a precious cluster freebie from CTM Kelly that she created with Connie's kit, Aviary.  To download click on the preview or link below.


Have a splendid Sunday!

~Susan~




No comments: