Friday, February 25, 2022

{NEW} #2022 March

 March is just around the corner and Connie is releasing the #2022 March collection today so you'll have everything you need to start documenting all your March memories.  What I love about collections like #2022 March Collection is how versatile they are.  I find myself going back to them over and over again for all types of projects!

Here is a closer look at the packs in the Bundle.


Pick up #2022 March at your favorite Connie Prince store!

Ginger Scraps | DSS | My Memories | Scrap Girls


______________________________________

North Meets South Studios has a fun new collection @ Ginger Scraps!



______________________________________

I'm about to cuddle up with a cup of hot chocolate and my Kindle for some much wanted quiet time.  I hope you all enjoy your Friday happenings and if you are experiencing this latest blast of cold weather, that you'll stay safe and warm.

Here is your blog freebie for today!


~Susan~

No comments: