Saturday, February 26, 2022

Weekend Wrap Up plus a freebie!!!

 Happy Saturday! 

I got a late start this morning. I spent yesterday afternoon at Magic Kingdom. I didn't get home until 11pm. Unfortunately, I am giving up my pass next week. So it was bittersweet to be there. I have had a pass for 7 years now but they changed the pass system and raised it by $300 per pass from what I had paid last year. I hope one day in the future I can get a pass again. I am going to miss Disney World. 

Are you ready for March? Connie's newest collection is perfect to grab to scrap some March memories! 


Ginger Scraps | DSS | My Memories | Scrap Girls

Connie has another fabulous NMSS collab! 


Magic Memories: Got Feelings 

___________________________________________________________

Audrey made you another fabulous cluster! 

Get it here. 

Have a wonderful weekend! 

~Shellby~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These last two clusters would be great for birthdays, little girls, etc. Thanks!

Susan said...

I agree with anonymous! These clusters are a perfect little touch for so many things. :)