Thursday, February 24, 2022

Last Day of the Retiring Products Sale

If you have been waiting on the link for the Tuesday Blog Freebie to be fixed, I figured out what happened and the link is working correctly now.  I'm sorry for the delay in getting things fixed.  I've been working 12+ hour days this week and then my area got hit with another ice storm yesterday and today.  My body appreciated getting to sleep extra to make up for just being plain exhausted.

Today is your final day to pick up the Retiring Products at Ginger Scraps.  If you have been eyeing any of these products, you need to add them to your basket and purchase them today.  While we'll miss these gems, I know Connie is going to be adding some fabulous new products in there place soon!




Let's see if I have better luck with posting todays freebie than I did on Tuesday.  Today's freebie is a sweet cluster frame from CTM Audrey that she made with Connie's UnWined kit.  I love the play on words that Connie used when she made this kit!  Enjoy!

Stay warm and have a great day!

~Susan~

No comments: