Friday, October 9, 2026

#2026 October Quick Pages, Layout Inspiration, and a FREEBIE

Sorry for the delay today.  I pre-posted everything but today's post and with two late nights at school this week completely forgot that I didn't get this one finished.  Good thing I needed to take off today to take my mom to a medical appointment.  Let's look at what Connie is releasing in stores today!

Are you looking for a new set of Fall Quick Pages for an upcoming project?  Check out the #2026 October Quick Pages pack debuting in store today!


#2026 October Quick Pages

Ginger Scraps | My Memories

No time for a gallery walk but wanting some inspiration to spark your own creativity? I have you covered with these wonderful layouts from Connie Creative Team created with some of her recent releases!


#2026 October



Autumn Nights


Paint Chips Guy Stuff


September 2026 Template Bundle and various Connie Prince kits


I hope you have a fantastic weekend ahead of you! I'm hoping to get out and about a little tomorrow and then I'm packing for a four day get-away with my husband. We are going out to West Texas for some hiking in the canyons and I'm looking forward to getting a lot of new photos. It'll be different scenery than we usually hike in so that's an adventure all on it's own.

Here is your freebie for today from CTM Karen. Enjoy!


~Susan~

No comments: