Saturday, May 8, 2021

Weekend Wrap Up!! Plus a Freebie!

 It's the weekend! I am heading further south today to visit with my 96 year old grandmother. Thanks to being vaccinated, I can see her again and my one year old can finally spend time with her. When you want to brighten a senior's day, bring a baby to smile at them. 

Connie has two new releases for you! 

I love Connie's monthly template bundle! As soon as I see it, I start planning the pages I can make with it! 




Also releasing is this kit perfect work the horse lover and cowboy/girls in your life! 


And there's a freebie paper pack! 
Plus you can head over to Connie's fan group on Facebook to grab this new free mini kit! 

_____________________________________________

Deanna used Magic Blooms for this quickpage freebie! 

Have an amazing weekend! 
~Shellby~

No comments: