Friday, May 7, 2021

New Template Bundle, New Wild Horses Collection + FREEBIE

Happy Friday!  I have been trying to make this week get to this day all week.  Tuesday felt like a Thursday and every day since then has been off.  It's all good now though because we've gotten to Friday and with it Connie has a couple of new releases!  

Let's check out one of my favorite releases each month, the Template Bundle!  You get 16 brand new templates for only $4.99!  These bundles were what got me hooked using templates.  I used them for everything, layouts, card fronts, brag books that we give to grandparents as gifts, tags, timeline covers... The list is endless.  This month's sets are super fun to work with and when you combine them with Connie's kits you are sure to have and end result that you love.



Connie's Creative Team has a lot of layout inspiration with these templates that I hope to share over the next week.  I look forward to seeing what you come up with as well!

Connie also has an exclusive new collection releasing today over at My Memories called Wild Horses!


Here's what you get in the convenient bundle. (You save 50% over all when you pick up the bundle!)





__________________________________________________________________________________

BLOG FREEBIE


Have a great weekend!

~Susan~

No comments: