Friday, April 23, 2021

LC: My Travels {NEW} + FREEBIE

Are you ready to kick off the weekend? I am definitely ready to get this weekend started.  It's been a whirlwind of a week and I am looking forward to stretching my creative side a little.  I've been pretty good this week about not overdoing my computer/screen time though I know I will have to take things in small blocks of time so I don't set myself back with eye strain.  I didn't realize just have overtired my eyes were.  15 - 20 minutes is about all the time I can stand before things start going haywire at the moment.  COVID brain is a real thing and it's like I'm training my eyes and brain to work together all over again.

Anyway, you didn't stop by here for that.  You stopped to see the cool new stuff Connie has going on and this mega stash bundle will have you pulling out all the travel bug gear you own!


I love this new bundle!  Those paper edges, paper packs, and the main kit look like so much fun!  I actually put off getting this since I have been avoiding the computer but it's going on my wish list for the near future.

Here is a closer look at the individual packs in the bundle.

Ginger Scraps | DSS | My Memories | Scrap Girls


I love how Connie's CT always gets such a variety of layouts from her kits!  Connie's kits are so versatile and fun.  I look forward to seeing your adventures show up in Connie's galleries and I'll be sharing more inspiration from Connie's CT over the next week.

I'm off to see what I can get into. Well, actually I'll probably be in class wrangling 6th graders into learning about Swing music and beyond about the time you are reading this.  I'll leave you with this cool cluster frame that CTM Deb made for you using Connie's Paint Chips: Glacier Blue kit.  Enjoy!


Have a great weekend!
~Susan~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it download not working

Susan said...

Try the link below the preview. I just check it and it's working at the moment.