Saturday, April 24, 2021

Weekend Wrap Up plus a freebie!

Happy Saturday! 

How was your week? Mine was filled with antics of raising three boys, and enjoying the camera on my Pixel 5. I normally carry my mirrorless DSLR with me as well as I want my kids childhood documented with an actual camera, but the new phone is taking pretty awesome pics! I am in love with portrait mode. I am not the tidiest person, so the blurring of the background is great! I hope you spend the weekend taking amazing pics you can't wait to scrap! 

Connie has a new Life Chronicled collection! 

I am definitely missing travel! I can't wait to go on vacation in June to the mountains in North Carolina! 


 Ginger Scraps | DSS | My Memories | Scrap Girls


______________________________________

Audrey made you this cluster using Heritage: Ancestors 


Get it here


Have an amazing weekend! 

~Shellby~

No comments: