Thursday, April 22, 2021

Thursday Round-Up + FREEBIE

Here is one last look at the past week's releases/sales.  




Are you looking for more papers to help you stretch your Travelogue kits even further or just something a bit bright and fun?  Check out the Travelogue Extra Paper Pack Volume 2.


Are you a designer or do you like to add some of your own flower power to kits?  Check out these two CU packs of paper flowers that you can layer other papers on or customize the colors to match any kit!



I will be back tomorrow with a look at Connie's new release for this week and some inspiration to kick off your weekend.  I'm going to go rest my eyes some and start another crochet baby blanket project.  I am on the 4th one out of 7 that my husband and I are giving to co-workers who will be celebrating adding to their families over the next month.  It's quite the baby boom in our area!  As I leave you today, here is a cool Quick Page Freebie from CTM Deanna created with Travelogue: Vermont!


Have a terrific Thursday!

~Susan~

No comments: