Friday, February 26, 2021

New Releases + FREEBIE

Happy Friday! Are you ready to see what new goodies Connie has in stores today?  First up is a lovely collection called Life Chronicled: Challenges.


Here is what you get in the convenient bundle.






I look forward to seeing what you do with this collection!  I'm planning on making some cards with it this weekend.  I struggle a little bit when it comes to picking words to go on cards so if you have any suggestions, leave them in the comments and I'll see what I can make!

Connie and Trixie Scraps have teamed up again as the power duo, North Meets South Studio, to bring you this inspirational collection 2021 March!  Check out this beautiful collection only available at Ginger Scraps.


Here is your closer look at each pack.


Only at Ginger Scraps.



That brings me to the end of today's post.  For your blog freebie from Connie's CT,



Have a wonderful weekend!

~Susan~




2 comments:

grannymike said...

I enjoyed seeing all the lovely and fun creations. Thank you very much for the pretty freebie.

jpvicki said...

Love the teal! Thank you!