Saturday, February 27, 2021

Weekend Wrap Up plus a Freebie!

Happy Saturday! 

Another month down in 2021! Spring will be here soon and in March my baby will be one! This has been both the shortest and the longest year for me. I am hoping my youngest son's second year brings more adventures instead of staying at home. 

Connie has two new collections for you this week! 

The third installment of the Life Chronicled series is here! 


 Ginger Scraps | DSS | My Memories




Also releasing this week is Connie's collab with Trixie Scraps 2021 March! 


Only at Ginger Scraps.



______________________________________

Deanna made you this quickpage using Open Doors 


Get it here.

Have a great weekend! 

~Shellby~ 

1 comment:

marlah24 said...

Thanks so much. Looking forward to spring pictures.