Thursday, February 25, 2021

Thankful Thursday, Farmhouse Spring, FREEBIE

I am thankful for the awesome and understanding Connie fans that drop by the blog every day/week or even every once and awhile.  I love interacting with you and reading about your excitement over a new product from Connie, hearing how you are inspired by the layouts from Connie's incredibly talented Creative team, and the appreciation for the freebies given with permission by Connie and created by the CT, and also that you jump in to help problem solve when something goes wonky and you see that I'm not getting back to comments.  You are my "why" I love to blog for Connie.

As some of you noticed, the freebie link on Tuesday's freebie went awry.  Somehow an extra http:// was added to where the text was.  The linked preview worked but not the linked text.  It was probably user error on my end but I blame the gremlins that like to goof things up when I'm not looking.  Thanks to one of Connie's fans the corrected link was posted in the comments and on Wednesday evening I corrected the error.  If you missed the download from Tuesday, it's waiting on you down below.  

Today is the last day for Connie's Farmhouse Spring collection to be on sale.  I adore this collection and the happy thoughts of Spring being just around the corner that it inspires!







BLOG FREEBIE

Here's hoping that my copy/paste doesn't let me down on this lovely Quick Page Freebie that CTM Deanna created for you using Ancestress.


(or click on the Freebie preview)

Have a terrific Thursday!
~Susan~

1 comment: