Sunday, February 9, 2014

#Save PUSH and What Kits? Challenge

Back on July 7, 2013, my blog post was "On Disney Sustainability" and Dust Bunnies Beware.  (Linked in case you missed the post.)  The subject of my layout was Push, the Talking Trash Can.  The other day, my daughter read on All Ears that Push was leaving the park.  She was very sad indeed as she leaves on the 28th for DisneyWorld and Push has always been a favorite.

BUT...  Push has a fan club!! According to the Disney Blog update on Feb 5, 2014   (linked) Disney told the Orlando Sentinel (also linked) that Push wasn't going anywhere.   Inside the Magic (linked) also ran an article about Push.

The Disney Blog is asking folks to tweet @WaltDisneyWorld and include #SavePush in your tweet.  They are holding out to see if Push shows up in the park next week before ceasing their efforts to save Push.

Push even has a Save PUSH The Talking Trash Can Page on Facebook!! (Linked!) Stop by and adore all the photos of Push and visitors.  Like the page.  It can only help save Push.

I'll be keeping my eye out to see if Push is in the park this coming week.  Let's hope so. Contract disputes can have such nasty endings.  Let's hope this one is happy!

I created a layout using four different kits from Connie. I used at least two items from each of those kits - which is the only clue you get this week.  Your mission is to tell me which four kits I used. Yes.. all four kits.  You should email your answers to coyotelady(at)gmail(dot)com.  Play along with me and you'll receive a $1 coupon to Connie's store.  If you have the correct four kits, your name will be entered into a random drawing and one winner will receive a $10 coupon.   This week, I will need your answers emailed to me no later than Thursday, February 13, 2014 at 2:00 PM Eastern Time.



Most of you know that Maleficent is one of my absolute favorite characters! (I use Maleficent for my avatar around digi-land.) She truly is quite the "diva".  In the midst of the dancing and singing, she appears to instill fear in Princess Aurora yet another time.

Wishing you all a good week.. and a very Happy Valentine's Day!!


1 comment:

Marcia said...

Are you going to see the new movie coming out about Maleficent?