Saturday, April 3, 2010

New Products This Week & A Great Sale Going Now!

Hi everyone! I have some fantastic new products to show you today, but first let me tell you about the great sale that I've got running at Gotta Pixel!


Save 30% or more at my Gotta Pixel Store this weekend.
Sale ends at midnight on 4/4/2010!

----------------------------------------------------------
New Products This Week!

April 2010 Templatepalooza

Chick Magnet Collab Kit
with Armina Designs


Chick Magnet Quick Page Album

with Armina Designs

My Honey Bunny Bundle
Buy The Bundle & Save Big
Products Also Sold Separately

My Honey Bunny Word Art


At The Ball Park Word Art

--------------------------------------------------------

More ways to save this month for newsletter & blog readers!

Use coupon: cap_thanku5 to save $1 on orders of $5 or more.
Use coupon: cap_thanku10 to save $2 on orders of $10 or more.
Use coupon: cap_thanku15 to save $3 on orders of $15 or more.
Use coupon: cap_thanku20 to save $4 on orders of $20 or more.
Use coupon: cap_thanku25 to save $5 on orders of $25 or more.


(Coupons good through 4/18/2010. Please note that at Gotta Pixel coupons are turned off during our GGI event which runs 4/10/10-4/13/10)

--------------------------------------------------------

Newsletter Referral Contest for April

During the month of April, refer your digital scrapbooking friends to sign up for my weekly newsletter and I'll enter your name into a drawing for each referral that you send my way. The winner will get FULL access to my store for one month, including new releases & CU products (excludes collab projects)!

Here is how it works:
1. Refer your friends to the newsletter signup on my blog (upper right corner)
2. Once they've signed up for the newsletter, have them email me
with the following information: the email they signed up to the newsletter with AND the name of the person who referred them & their email address
(so that I can contact the winner with the prize info).

Email information to:
contests(AT)connieprince(DOT)com
(remove the AT and replace with @ and the DOT and replace with .)

Contest ends April 30, 2010 & winner will be announced before May 5, 2010.

--------------------------------------------------------

That's all for this week, I hope that you have a great day & a Happy Easter!

Connie Prince

No comments: