Monday, September 14, 2009

New, $1 Sale at ES, & A Freebie!

Hi everyone! I hope you had a great weekend!
Today is $1 Monday at Elemental Scraps & I've got 4 new products in the sale!

Life Is A Beautiful Thing

Life Is A Beautiful Thing QP Album

12x12 Life Is Great Templates - Commercial Use OK

Some amazing inspiration from my CT!

12x12 Falling For You Templates - Commercial Use OK

Also new & just $1 today at Elemental Scraps!

Falling For Autumn QuickPage Album

A Freebie For You created by Sara B. using my Lime Light Kit!

Download Here
*Note today's download is hosted at SendSpace because of recent site issues at 4Shared*
I hope you have a fabulous week!


CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 5 post on Sep. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

Rachel said...

Love your new Kit hon!! Rachel xx

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 15 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Tami said...

Thank you for sharing :)