Two stunning Paint Chips series kits are in today's Take $2 Tuesday Sale for only $2 each! Check your stash for Paint Chips: Burnt Umber and Paint Chips: Sherpa Blue then snag them while they are part of this flash sale.
#2026 October
Ginger Scraps | My Memories
For your freebie today, I have a little bit of Word Art from CTM Kelly made with Paint Chips: Sun & Water.
Have a terrific Tuesday!
#2026 October
Ginger Scraps | My Memories
For your freebie today, I have a little bit of Word Art from CTM Kelly made with Paint Chips: Sun & Water.
Have a terrific Tuesday!
Ginger Scraps:
My Memories:
If you are looking for a new Fall kit to scrap your October memories then #2026 October might be just the one for you to add to your collection.
When we went hiking on Saturday, we found crunchy leaves already littering the forest floor. It's been so dry that the color change may not happen but the leaves are extra crunchy at the moment. I'm hoping that we'll benefit from some rain showers this week. What are you looking forward to?
~Susan~
No comments:
Post a Comment