Friday, September 4, 2026

September 2026 Quick Pages

 Today's new release is a lovely set of Quick pages that coordinates with Connie's #2026 September collection.


Small town charm meets scrapbooking creativity in Connie's Main Street collection.




My Memories fans, Connie has released the August Buffet collection from Ginger Scraps at My Memories so if you were waiting on it to migrate to your favorite store to purchase, it's waiting for you to make it yours!


I'm looking forward to this three day weekend.  I've been burning the candle at both ends and may have lit it on fire in the middle this past week so I'm feeling extra wiped out.  I really need some nature therapy.  

I hope you all find some time this weekend to do something fun, relaxing, creative, or all three at the same time!

Here is your freebie for stopping by the blog today.


~Susan~

No comments: