It's time for the first clues about the identity of this month's Creative Team Member! Every Thursday, I'll share some details to help you make a guess as to who is in the spotlight. The third Thursday of the month, I'll post a form link for you to make your guess and then reveal the CTM and the winner of this contest on the 4th Thursday of the month.
Clue set #1
How did you get started on your scrapbooking journey?
I started back in the rock, paper, scissors and glue era... quite literally, when I was in Junior HS. Evolved into Creative Memories and then DISCOVERED the love of my life DIGI!!! Uber-creative designers, don't have to print unless I want to, takes up WAY less space and I can do it anywhere. (lots less to haul to retreats too).
Where do you call home?
Lakeville, MN
Do you have any other hobbies?
_________________________
#2026 September
Here is your freebie for today!
~Susan~
No comments:
Post a Comment