Win It Wednesday!
The Rules:
1. Email your answers to connie.prince08@gmail.com. Use Blog Game for the subject.
2. All entries will be entered into a randomizer and 1 person will win a coupon code to Connie's store.
3. Entries will be accepted until Saturday at midnight ET (note this has changed)
Guess the celebrity with a September Birthday!
New this week - #2026 September
Available at: Ginger Scraps & My Memories
Creative Team Layouts:
Today's Free Gift:
Have a wonderful day!
Connie







7 comments:
I'm not sure if you are already aware but the zip file for today's freebie is actually the zip file from a previous quick page freebie from awhile back. It does not match the image of the papers displayed on today's freebie. Just wanted to let you know! Thanks so much for all of the daily freebies!
yes just checked and is a previous zip file
I'll go into our files and see what happened. It could be that I zipped something incorrectly or just grabbed the wrong link. Give me 10 minutes and I'll have it figured out.
Link has been corrected. It was an error in the code from Google Drive. Both the link on the preview and the link on the words has been updated. You may have to clear your cache files or refresh your page to get to the corrected link.
If you get a "Server not found" error, go up to URL box and add a colon after https
I should have added "before the two slashes" to the comment above
copy and paste link delete the extra https//
Post a Comment