Thursday, October 3, 2024

Thoughts on Thursday + FREEBIE

I don't really know why I decided to go with Thoughts on Thursday because I'm so tired that my thoughts are tired.  Seriously . . . so very tired.  It doesn't help that my throat is really sore and I can't afford to be sick two days before my first concert with my choir students at the new school I'm teaching at.  As soon as I finish this post, I'm going to make some hot tea and rest.

What sale is wrapping up with Connie today?  The #2024 October collection!



Connie also has this precious collection on sale in the October Ginger Scraps Buffet Sale called Autumn Birthday. I can see this being used for so many different things.



That's it for today. I hope you all have a terrific day ahead of you with lots of smiles, joy, and maybe a bit of pumpkin spice! Today I have a quick page freebie from CTM Theresa made with Let's Dance!


~Susan~









No comments: