Friday, October 4, 2024

DSD Weekend!!

 DSD Weekend  has arrived!  I remember when I first got into digital scrapbooking and experienced my first DSD weekend.  The sales, the chats, the events, the fun was so inspiring.  My favorite part was getting to chat with many of the designers that I followed at the time.  I've had to cut way back on my time online over the past several years and since I've had a child in band for the past 9 years (this is year 10) I've had to sadly miss DSD weekend for the past decade.  Wow that seems insane to think of it that way.  I've been living vicariously though all my scrapping friends and love seeing what all you get up to during with all the forums/stores and more.  

Connie is having a fantastic sale to kick off DSD weekend!  You can definitely stock up on all your wish list kits and more with the 50% off storewide sale.


Connie is getting a jump start on all the 2025 calendars with this brand new set of calendar templates! These are only available at Ginger Scraps.


Are you looking for more "print and go" toppers?  Check out the 2025 Pre-made Calendars.


The lovely Autumn Birthday collection is still on sale!


What are you most looking forward to this weekend? I hope you find several deals that make your scrapping journey fun! I'm going to leave you with this quick page freebie from CTM Theresa made with Let's Dance. In this freebie you get THREE quick pages! Yes, three! Since these were variations on the same quick page, I wanted to give them to you all at the same time.


Have a blessed weekend!

~Susan~

No comments: