Friday, July 12, 2024

New Releases! Paint Chips: Peachy and July 2024 Template Bundle

One of the best treats that Summer brings to my area is a trip to Ham's Orchard where they sell the absolute best peaches, fresh picked from their orchards that have been in the family for generations.  When I saw Connie's new release for this week, I knew it needed to go into my scrapping stash for future layouts.  This Summer has flown by and with having to head back to work next week, I may not get to take another trip to the orchard to take photos this year but I'm adding that to my "wish list" for May/June 2025! Of course this collection can be used for so many other topics, layouts, projects so I'm sure I'll be reaching for it very soon.  Let's take a look at Paint Chips: Peachy.



Are you looking for some new templates to help you scrap your next set of layouts? Check out the July 2025 Template Bundle where you can get 16 brand new templates for $5.99!

Here's a look at the four packs in the bundle.




I hope you have a wonderful weekend ahead!  I'm taking some time away with family and to finish up a few projects.  As you head off today, here is super cool cluster frame freebie Deb made with #2024 July.



~Susan~

No comments: