Thursday, July 11, 2024

Last Look at Weather the Storm

 And in the blink of an eye we are looking at Thursday.  This week has flown by and I really want time to slow down a bit.  I don't know where summer has gone!  Oh well, onward and upward.  I have one final look at Connie's lovely Weather the Storm collection for you that is on sale exclusively at My Memories for the month of July.



Quick Page Packs




That's it for this week's round up. I'll be back tomorrow with a look at the new releases.

*I removed the freebie because I accidentally posted one that I used last week.  Sorry about that!  I need to get more packaged up so we have some for the next week or two.  That's on my "to do list" after making a quick trip to Arkansas to visit my husband's mom on Friday.*

~Susan~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Same download as July 4th?

Susan said...

Well, I feel silly at the moment. Yep, I accidentally posted the same freebie. Sorry about that! Keep coming back and there will be other freebies from the team on most of the future posts.