Thursday, July 4, 2024

Happy 4th of July!!

To our USA fans - Happy Independence Day!  May you have a wonderful and safe day full of joy.  I plan on staying pretty close to home.  I may run to Lowe's to see if they have some succulent soil and sphagunum moss to try to propagate a few of my succulents.  I've been on a huge plant kick lately but my succulents are really begging for some love.  But you didn't come by Connie's blog to hear me blather on about plants, let's get to today's round up and keep reading so you can snag the freebie from Connie's CT.

Boardwalk Beach is a fantastically fun beachy kit that is waiting for you at Ginger Scraps. This kit is also a fabulous one to use for all kinds of layouts.  Don't be afraid to snag it and use it off topic.  The blues and greens are stunning together!



Have you snagged #2024 July yet?  This collection will be the perfect backdrop for photos you take today!




Such lovely layouts!  Maybe these inspired you.  If you scrap a layout with this kit, head over to Ginger Scraps and post it in the Cookie Jar #2024 July Challenge by Connie! You can also snag the mini-kit and just scrap with it for the challenge.  I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

I fell behind on packaging up freebies this past week.  Maybe I'll work on some of those here in a bit.  Sounds like a good plan.  I do have this fun word art/cluster from CTM Theresa with Summer Vibes for you.  To download, click on the preview or link below.


See you later!

~Susan~

No comments: