Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Getting Ready for 4th of July - Take $2 Tuesday and Wednesday Sale

In my area of the world, Independence Day, also known as the 4th of July, is a big deal.  Just in time to set the scene and then be prepared to scrap all the photos I'm sure many of you will be taking, Connie has two of her July 4th themed kits in the Take $2 Tuesday & Wednesday Sale bin!


Ginger Scraps 

My Memories 

CT Layouts with Stars & Stripes


CT Layouts with Americana


If you are looking for more July themed goodies, check out #2024 July.  This mega collection will take you beyond Independence Day and see your through the entire month.



Have you seen the July Buffet Sale collection from Connie? She's taking us to the beach! Check out Boardwalk Beach @ Ginger Scraps.

That's it from me today. I hope you have a terrific day with some scrappy happiness. For your freebie today, I have a lovely quick page from CTM Theresa that she created with Snorkel. Enjoy!


~Susan~

No comments: