Thursday, July 25, 2024

Color of the season and Thursday Wrap Up + FREEBIE

Do you follow color trends?  Some years I love the color trends and others I'm like "eh" feeling.  The current "color of the season" color trend from Creative Market is Silky Sage - #A9CDBB.   I'm actually pretty excited about this one. Normally when I'm asked what my favorite color is I say green or teal.  Both make my heart happy!  However, this silky sage is really calling to my heart.  It's calm, it breaths thoughts of greenery and nature to me.  I ran the color through a color swatch generator and here is one that it came up with called the "dotting palatte" with silky sage.  


I'll have to go look at the other color trends for 2024.  I know Pantone's was Peach Fuzz ( #FFBE98 ).

For today's wrap up on all things Connie Prince, her Christmas In July SALE is still going on.  Her stores are 50% off!  It's like giving yourself the best present of creativity in the middle of July!

Ginger Scraps | My Memories

Stop by the blog tomorrow to see what's new with Connie!  Until then, here is a fun cluster freebie from CTM Theresa that she created with Sports: Football.


~Susan~

No comments: