Thursday, June 13, 2024

Last Look at Quick Page packs + FREEBIE

Last week's new release quick page packs that coordinate with Rub A Dub Dub and Snorkel will be on sale for one more day.  Here's one more look at these awesome quick pages.



Have you finished any scrapping projects this week? I haven't had a chance this week to work on anything but that's okay. I plan on working on a few things this weekend. Connie has some new releases that I'm looking forward to diving into and I get to show those to you tomorrow! Before I forget, if you are a member of Club Connie Prince on Facebook, Connie posted a new fan freebie kit there.  If you aren't a member, head over there and join today and pick up the free kit called Watermelon!

I'll see you all around here tomorrow with this week's new releases.  Until then, here is a fun Word Art Freebie from CTM Theresa that she created with Connie's kit, Hawaii.  Again, if you are looking for the kit, leave off Travelogue in the title.  This kit was not part of the Travelogue series but I didn't realize that when I packaged up this freebie.  You can find this kit in Connie's store under the title "Hawaii."


Have a terrific Thursday!

~Susan~

No comments: