Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Take $2 Tuesday and GS No Joke Sale!

I hope that you had a great 1st day of April yesterday.  I have to admit, I'm glad that I wasn't at work yesterday.  April 1st can be brutal especially when working with pre-teens and teens.  However, Ginger Scraps is having an extended No Joke sale!  Check it out before the sale ends at 11:59 pm Eastern time.


Connie has Cool Cat and Made to Wander in the $2 Sale bin today as well.  These are two kits full of quirky fun and if you are missing them from your stash, this sale is the perfect time to pick them up.


Ginger Scraps:

My Memories:

CT Layouts with Cool Cat


CT Layouts with Made to Wander


Connie just released the #2024 April Collection.  If you are looking for a pretty and inspiring collection meant to help you document all your April memories, this collection should be at the top of your list!



I hope you have a terrific Tuesday!  Here is a fantastic cluster from CTM Theresa with Homebaked as your freebie for today.




~Susan~

No comments: