Sunday, March 31, 2024

Sunday Sneak Peek + FREEBIE

 Connie has an adorable new collection coming your way soon and I have a peek at it just for you today!


I can't wait to see the full reveal of this collection!  I think it's going to be "out of this world!"  

Connie just released the April addition to the #2024 series and this one is perfect for all those rejuvenating layouts that you have planned!  Check it out!



Today is the final day of Connie being in the Designer Spotlight over at Ginger Scraps.  Did you take advantage of the amazing storewide sale and pick up the daily Download of Beautiful Adventure on the Ginger Scraps Blog?



I hope you have a Blessed Easter and enjoyed time with your family.  My kids are all grown and we haven't entered the phase of life yet where they are blessing us with little ones so I took a much needed nap this afternoon.  We enjoyed our time at church this morning and then I succumbed to the chance to catch up on some much needed rest this afternoon.

I'm going to leave you with this wonderful quick page freebie from CTM Theresa created with #2024 April.  Enjoy!


See you later!

~Susan~

No comments: