Thursday, February 15, 2024

Thursday Round Up + FREEBIE

If you've been waiting on the February Ginger Scraps Bake Sale, it's here!  This month Connie has #2022 February on sale along with the coordinating Word Art pack and the Coordinating Template pack.


#2022 February - Kit | Word Art | Templates


Connie's Paint Chips: Resolution Blue has been making its debut this week and it's definitely a crowd pleaser!



Of course you can never go wrong when you start off a project with Connie's Templates and the February 2024 Template Bundle has four terrific packs for you to kick off your creativity with!



My bed is calling my name.  I guess I'm not really over whatever junk I picked up last week so I'm going to call it an early night and see if I can find some of my lagging energy.  I'm going to leave you with this sweet cluster that CTM Penny created with Paint Chips: Burnt Umber.  Enjoy!


See you tomorrow for Friday's kick off to the weekend!

~Susan~

No comments: