Sunday, July 9, 2023

Sneak Peek Sunday

It's a great day for some sneak peeks at what Connie has heading our way, don't you agree?  Connie will have two new releases at the end of this week and here is your glimpse for now.



The colors in the new kit are so refreshing!  I think it's going to be a cool summer hit and I know I'm looking forward to creating with it myself.  Connie's latest new release is the opposite of cool - it's sizzling hot!!!  The vibrant colors in Sunshine grab your attention and then some. What's your favorite part of this collection?



I'll be around Tuesday with a look at the two kits that Connie has in the Take $2 Tuesday Sale but until then, here is an adorable quick page freebie from CTM Theresa created with Summer Nights.  I love how she used the fireflies, moon and owl elements!!!


Have a spectacular day!

~Susan~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have this kit, never thought to make a smaller baby owl. Great idea!