Friday, June 23, 2023

Soar {NEW} and a FREEBIE

It's a glorious Friday!  I think today's new release is very fitting for the happenings in my family.  Our youngest just set off on a week long adventure with her best friend and her family. She was so excited about this trip and getting to see places she's never been to before.  We feel blessed that she has this opportunity and is getting to experience it with her best friend.  What does that have to do with Connie's newest kit?  Let me tell you it's name and see what you think.  Soar.  Isn't that a lovely name?  Let's take a look at this beautiful kit.


I love this kit!  The color combination speaks happiness to my soul and I love all the butterflies!  I'm definitely going to enjoy playing around with this kit later this weekend.  That's all I have for you today.  Enjoy your weekend and this freebie from CTM Theresa created with #2020 November.


~Susan~

1 comment: