Sunday, June 25, 2023

Sneak Peek and Soar + FREEBIE

I'm getting this one in just under the wire.  I let this day get away from me.  I closed my eyes for what I planned on being a short rest after church this morning and before I knew it my husband was waking me up saying we had to leave to make it back in time for church choir rehearsal.  Sorry about missing getting this posted for you earlier today!

In the USA the 4th of July is a big celebration.  Connie has a lovely new kit on the horizon that is perfect for capturing those celebration moments and much much more for the month of July!  Check out this adorable sneak peek!


This will be releasing on Friday so check back by the blog for a full reveal!

This past Friday, Connie released a beautiful new collection titled, Soar. The blue and yellow color combination is so joyful and the butterfly elements add that bit of whimsy that soothes my soul.  What do you like best about this kit?



I hope this week is full of blessings for all of you Connie fans. Here is elegant quick page freebie from CTM Theresa created with #2020 November for you just for stopping by the blog. Enjoy!


Have a wonderful week!

~Susan~

1 comment: