Monday, June 12, 2023

Monday Morning! Game Winner, Sales and a FREEBIE!

Happy Monday!  

It's getting HOT! The Florida sun is out in force and we are already into the mid 90s for high temps! I will be spending many sweaty days outside over the coming months. I have three more Disney trips planned over the course of the month. I am excited to be at my happy place again but I am dreading the heat and humidity. I don't understand why tourists come inland in Florida during the summer. It's miserable! 

It's Grace's lucky day!! She played last week's blog game and won! There is a $10 coupon in her email waiting for her to spend! Connie gives a $10 code out every week! All you have to do is play Wednesday's super easy blog game!!

______________________________________________________________________

Today is the last day to save!!! 


Grab Growing Up 60's at Gingerscraps! .


Simpler Times is now available at My Memories! 


Simpler Times @ My Memories 

________________________________________________________________________________

Theresa made you these quickpages! 


Get it here. 

Have a great week! 

~Shellby~

No comments: