Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Take $2 Tuesday Sale, Sneak Peek, and a Freebie

 Pull up a seat, grab your favorite beverage, and let's take a moment to jump into all the things happening with Connie Prince today!  First up, it's Tuesday and that means that Connie has two of her fabulous kits on sale for only $2 each today.  Let's check those out and see if they are missing from your stash.  If they aren't part of your scrapping goodies, grab them today for over half off!


Ginger Scraps:

My Memories:

CT Layouts with Paint Chips: Chetwode Blue

CT Layouts with Fix It


Connie's latest addition to the #2023 series is just in time to kick off the month of June and it's full of fun elements and awesome papers waiting to be used in a variety of projects!



I'm so sorry about missing the Sneak Peek Sunday post.  I'm still in a brain fog from all the end of the school year rush and thought I had published the post but when I went in to work on today's post I realized not only had I not published it but I never even put it together.  So I have the sneak peek of this week's new release for you today!


This will be releasing on Friday and I'll have a full reveal for you then.

Here is your freebie from Connie's Creative Team for today:


Happy Tuesday!

~Susan~

No comments: